One Eleven Silent Auction Items
Many talented Kansas City artists have donated their artwork for our silent auction. Be sure to view this eclectic selection of art and bid on, or purchase, a piece to take home with you. Silent Auction instructions will be posted at the event (and are also listed below). Bidding will end at 9:15 pm on the evening of the event. Please include your phone number with your bid so we can contact you if you are the winning bidder. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. All proceeds from the Silent Auction benefit One by One Project.
Additional featured Artists: Ken Gillespie, Debbie Griffin, Maureen Grigsby, Sheila Jewell, Alex Krahenbuhl, Donna Yaeger, Silpada Designs.
One Eleven Cocktails for a Cause
Silent Auction Buy It Now/Bid Instructions
Buy It Now:
- Do you want a piece of artwork, but don’t want to wait for the bidding process? You can choose to purchase an item at the Buy It Now price.
- The Buy It Now price is only valid until the Bid Amount is equal to or greater than the Buy It Now price. At that time, the Buy It Now price becomes invalid.
- Each auction item starts at a minimum bid. The first bid must be equal to or greater than the minimum bid amount.
- Each bid must be equal to or greater than the specified increment amount. If your bid does not meet the specified increment amount, your bid will be void.
- To bid on an item please legibly print your name and cell phone # on the bid sheet with your bid amount.
- Once you bid on an item, you agree to purchase that item for your bid amount if you are the winning bidder.
- An announcement will be made at the time of final bidding. Please make all final bids prior to the Silent Auction closing. There will be no late bids accepted.
- Winning bidders will be announced at the end of the Silent Auction.
All Silent Auction items must be picked up and paid for by the end of the event (10:00pm).
- Payment must be made at the time of pick up by cash, check (payable to One by One Project), or credit card (includes a 2.75% processing fee).
- Under Internal Revenue Code, only the purchase of your Silent Auction item in excess of fair market value may be tax deductible.
- Fair Market Value of each Silent Auction item has been determined by the Artist.